We would like to welcome students to our home to assist them in understanding the American culture as well as introduce our children to people from other areas of the world. We are walking distance from the University of Chicago. We are also very convenient to the ESL and medical programs such as Stafford House, Kaplan, DePaul, EF, Colombia, UIC, IIT and more.
-We have a 2-flat building. We have 2 single bedrooms available. We have students that stay in the 2nd floor unit. The bedroom in that unit shares the bathroom with other students. The bedroom located on the 1st floor unit has the use of their own bathroom, although not connected to their room. You will have your own entrance, bathroom, WIFI, laundry facilities, air-conditioning, and kitchen area that includes; stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Each guest room is fully furnished with bed, dresser, mirror, lamps and linen. There is also a living room that has basic cable.
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- Public transportation: CTA Green line and Metra rail close-by. 25-30 minute train to downtown, 10-15 minute train to IIT and 10-15 minute walk to University of Chicago.
- We will pick you up from the airport for an additional fee.
- We have small children in our home and we ask that any students staying with us are mindful of that in their language, behavior, etc.
- Weekly rates, rates without food and double room rates are also available. Please feel free to ask any questions at all.
- If you would like more information please email us at email@example.com.
|The Madkins Family
|Name|| The Madkins Family |
|Location|| Chicago, Illinois (USA) |
|Neighbourhood map|| click here |
| || |
|Date available: || 2017-01-01 |
|Until: || 2019-12-31 |
| || |
|Monthly homestay fees|| $800 USD per month |
|Does this include meals? || yes |
|Includes breakfast?|| yes |
|Includes lunch?|| |
|Includes supper?|| yes |
|Does this homestay have pets? ||no|
|Does this homestay allow smoking? ||yes |
Link to photos: Please click here. Photos will open in a new window
Listing submitted: 2013-10-21
To contact this homestay please fill out the section below and click submit. Please note, this form is for the express purpose of allowing students to contact host families and any other use is strictly prohibited. Thank you.